Sunday, April 6, 2008

William Rast To Join Townsend Bell, IndyCar Series


ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - Townsend Bell's sponsorship deal with apparel company William Rast begs for the tagline "Nice fit."
OK, with that out of the way, let's get to the story of Bell's return to the IndyCar Series for the first time since the 2006 Indianapolis 500. Bell will compete in eight races in the No. 23 car prepared by Dreyer & Reinbold Racing, complementing the events in which Milka Duno will be behind the wheel.
"I'm really excited to be back on a street circuit," said Bell, who has one top-five and seven top-10 finishes in 12 IndyCar Series starts. "It will be tough; I've only had one test day at Sebring and still have probably several more days on track before I feel like I'm on top of things. We know we have a great baseline package and I have a great teammate in Buddy Rice. Based on the testing we've done, everything is pointing in the right direction."

No comments: